Sail Due South have been busy this last week; moving into the new Sail Due South Crew House & Training Premises.
It's been a busy weeks of boxes, power tools, blood, sweat and blood blisters. :-)
The place is coming on nicely and we will be ready for full kick off in a couple weeks - just in time for our Yachtmasters to return from Mileage!
Our new place will be set up as a Crew House and 'Virtual Super-Yacht' run from a large double story house with the following;
- Info Center
- Open plan saloon (Dining Room) & crew chill out area
- Port & Starboard Cabins (Dorm Style) with shared heads (bathroom)
- Midships Cabin with en-suite heads (bathroom)
- Galley (Kitchen)
- Laundry Room
- Large Lecture Room with Kitchenette
- Small Lecture Room
- Huge Upstairs balcony with a view over Langebaan Lagoon & Braai (BBQ) area
In addition there are 3 Flatlets & 1 Large Flat that we will be opening a Due South Guest House.
Not to mention, as a cherry on the top, we will be opening a tours division that both our guests and students will be able to take advantage of!
Sail Due South is looking forward to the upgrade giving our students a better overall training experience and preparation for the industry!
For more info check out or Facebook page for photos of the ongoing move.